Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day by Day

Do you remember the 70's song "Day by Day"?  Some of you probably weren't even born then.  Well, for blogger addicts this will be bad news.  I will not be posting daily.  I will strive to post weekly (possibly Sunday afternoons after church or Monday).  I apologize to you blogger addicts but with other responsibilities and interest (Facebook/Farmville), I don't want this to become something that I feel I have to do.  You know the feeling we get when you have to do something???  This is something I want to do and I want that desire/feeling to continue. 

For a few years now I have wanted to be a paid writer.  I have tried to get scripts published but was not successful.  I did write a children's book.  It is still laying here.  I have not made any attempt to get it published.

So be looking for a new blog in the early part of next week.  I already have the title in mind.  Of course it will be a Christmas-themed blog.

In Christ,
Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Jeff!!! I didn't know you wanted to be a writer!!!!! How exciting. I would love to read anything you have written.

    Looking forward to you new blog. My, my. Not one but two! Very ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are allkinds of writing challenges out in blogland. You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, I completely understand and relate to the thought of "having to do a Blog." I started my Blog (http://thehotspot-caf.blogspot.com) and enjoyed it very much. Quickly, I found preparing for two sermons a week, Sunday School, Wed Eve Study, daily text messages, and a blog was very time consuming. I started to no longer enjoy blogging as it was my "straw." I cut blogging back to once or twice a month. Thanks for the Blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll read anything you write! I didn't know you wanted to be a writer either!!

    I know my blog is random and mostly about domestic things, but I truly enjoy putting it out there. I don't want it to become a chore...now if I could just figure out the html and design aspect of it, I'd be a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete